” Committed to providing Better Health & Better life for our Patients”
Mission Statement and Core Values
Our mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of patients through the provision of high quality, readily accessible, General Practice services and to provide to our Partners within the community.
Vision & Values
- Empower patients to take control & make decisions about their own care.
- Ensure that patients have a positive experience of care we provide.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of our patients.
- Ensure our patients have Safe and timely access to all NHS services.
- Ensure effective clinical decision making.
- No decision about me without me.
Our Core Values
- Patients: Putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
- Quality: Providing the highest standard of care treatment.
- Integrity: Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency. Being accountable for our actions.
- Compassionate: Being compassionate about enhancing caring for our patients.
- Working as a Team: Valuing the contribution of every team member and building a mutually supportive environment.
- Learning and Improving: Adapting to change, building on achievements and developing our services.